Introduction to Stata: Learn in 2 days
Stata is a power Statistical tool and one of the first choices of many empiricists in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Social Sciences and other fields of studies with Statistical applications. It handles the data more conveniently, it grants access to different techniques usually hard to work out in other tools and provides relatively faster, accurate and promote help support via different channels. This short course will provide a complete and exhaustive coverage of how and when Stata can be used more efficiently. The course is Online, On Digital Whiteboard and will be recorded for sending via DVDs along with Certificates through post.
Introduce the audience to features and usage of Stata and involve them to use Stata without fearing the hard to learn syntax based coding as raised by many during conversations on different channels.
• Learn to use Stata more confidently.
• Learn to find ways to sort out problems without losing time.
• Learn to seek quickly the exact helping material.
• Learn to use Stata for advanced Econometrics and Statistical Analysis.
• Basic Stata interface
• Coding in Stata vs. User Interface
• Why to use Stata codes?
• Data Types and Stata features of data management
• Ways to learn Stata quickly
• Basic Data Management Procedures
• Graphics and Stata: Believe me its Richer than other Statistical Packages
• Creating and generating Variables
• Basic Statistical Procedures using Stata Codes and User Interface
• Basic Econometric methods using Stata Codes and User Interface
• Ways to find for Advanced Econometrics/Statistics Analysis from there.
Individual’s registration is open via http://elearning.aneconomist.com and groups can register and book a separate session on email: Moodle@AnEconomist.com. When registering via eLearning AnEc, please mention @Stata Net Course on AnEc@ at course field of the registration form. You will be contacted with a reply from one of our team with details, demo booking or Skype chat, and fee and payment details. Group registration and students will be offered a discount of 15% and 10% respectively.
Individual: 75 British Pounds
Student: 60 British Pounds
Group: 130 British Pounds for 5 or less and 275 British Pounds for more than 5.
Referrals: If you refer a registered participant, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 10GBP cash back even if you did not register for the course.